We are currently looking to recruit a SHEQ professional with construction experience and preferably a proven track record in any of the following disciplines, Rope Access, Mobile Cranes, Working at Height. For the right candidate the salary is negotiable to represent their experience and skill set.
Ensure the company remains compliant with all Health, Safety & Environmental legislation
• Maintain and develop the companies integrated management systems, currently comprising of OHSAS 18001 & ISO 9001 (held with Lloyds since 1995)
• Assist in the ongoing preparation of the above management systems for the forthcoming changes and drive the delivery of ISO 14001 in 2018.
• Maintain the companies training requirements for upwards of 90 (60 site based) employees
• Review and develop our RAMS templates currently in use throughout all 3 divisions, Steeplejacks, Enviro & Lightning Protection
• Working closely with the stores ensure implementation of equipment testing (LOLER) & PAT testing is kept up to date (You will help implement and maintain a new barcode and scanning
system for all company assets
• Ensure that site audits are carried out and loaded onto the company’s intranet systems
• Carry out all investigations following any accidents or near misses
Salary TBA per annum paid monthly
• Quarterly bonus scheme based on Company Turnover (uncapped year end uplift if budgeted targets are exceeded).
• Annual holiday entitlement 20 days per year from January to December plus the Christmas shut down period and 8 statutory days
• Your hours of work will be 8.00am to 5.00pm with an hour for lunch. The role will be 80% office based and 20% travelling to sites around the UK.
All applicants must possess a full driving licence
In the first instance please forward your CV to Wayne Murry at firstname.lastname@example.org